Auntie Ofe
Home Cook Recipes
ENJOY COOKING!
Home » » Start this blog

Start this blog

Written By May E on Saturday 20 November 2010 | 21:06



    I start this blog mainly for my daughters who already left home I miss them a lot and they missed my cooking ( hahahah), they can always check on this and  ask for any recipes they want. Then cook what mama use to cook.
This is also for my boys whose stayed with me and now off to university, need to cook their own meal,which is a hard work for them, well I think is good for them as well, hope this blog can help. ;D
So in this blog the recipes will be simple,easy to cook. Sometime you might think is a bit cheating, but this will be quick and easy ;)
SHARE

About May E

2 comments :

  1. hehe Mom, i really think thats wonderful.
    And I''m so happy to able to get your recipes more easily, because seriously, i'm running out of cooking ideas and recipes these days XD
    thanks for doing this, and bigggggggggg kisses for you xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahh Mum! you finally started the blog <3 i've been waiting forever!! haha

    really looking forward to the recipes!! <3

    *big hug* <3

    ReplyDelete